Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DSW: Lesbian Edition

You may or may not have noticed that I fell off the face of the Earth a few months ago. It was a combination of a chronic stomach illness and a new fulltime job that did it. What better way to return to the planet then by shoe-shopping for the new job! I obvs went to DSW, a lesbian's (and Grandma's) dream. I went to the Plainville store, but I think there is also one in Manchester. The mission was a pair of professional-ish black shoes that could also withstand travelling all over CT in this awful weather, as I do for the new job. DSW carries all the best pro-lesbian brands; Born, Clarks, Aerosoles, Merrell, etc. (You know what I'm talking about.)


It was a little overwhelming, but in the end, I triumphed with 4 pairs of shoes for $120. A steal! And those furry ones are totally ridiculous, I know, but they are my new favs, and you will probably see them at Tisane if you're lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up to your efforts to create and put such informative and interesting points in the blog. You exactly got the points which I was looking for. Keep up the real work.

    ReplyDelete